Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not so Theological Thought

Today I was frustrated and stressed out about work, relationships, time, etc... I feel so inadequate at times (which is good for me to be humbled). Then I read a newsletter from a missionary friend who was stressed out about all the projects that "God" wanted her to do. That got me thinking about my own situation. First, in the big picture, is anything that I am doing going to be that important to be getting stressed over? Maybe if I changed my approach or attitudes on the matter, would I be feeling this anxiety? I don't know...I'm going to try it tomorrow. I'm going to begin tonight by thinking of ways to approach my day differently instead of dreading it. Secondly, I don't think the tasks put in front of me are anything that "God" wants me to be stressed over. He has given me a job, relationships, and time as a challenge as to see how I can creatively use what he has given me to accomplish them well, and find others to help me do them well. Besides, I'm sure God can find a way to accomplish His will, with or without me. I'd rather it be with, even if that does include failure on my part sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home