Wednesday, November 21, 2007

L'Abri Thanksgiving Reunion: Day 3

The first six of us had a nice relaxing morning. Jason and I went and picked up some chairs and a table ('cause we're gonna be needing them).

Eventually Kay, Jenny and Tori ran off to the store to do our final big grocery run while Jason, Marc and I drove to LAX to pick up Allison and Elizabeth.

And then Adrienne just showed up. We all screamed. (well, not me... I don't do that) She brought us fresh bread that she baked in Phoenix.

Once Gwen got off work, we had 11 in the apartment. Tonight we had a delicious meal for the masses of falafel.

Highlights for me today included trying to figure out where in the grocery story you find a Tofurky and Adrienne trying to ride my Piaggio scooter for the first time (wobbling like a 4-year-old riding a bike for the first time).

Tonight there's been a lot of story-telling, games (Farcle), and even a surprise phone call from Alex.

P.S. Coach Couvillion had a plane delay in Houston and is getting picked up right now by Gwen. We'll see him tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger lizzydew said...

Aw. It'd be so fun to be there and meet all these people! Alas... family calls.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Kay said...

If you get back tomorrow..give me a call...we have a couple that will be here through Wednesday...I'd love for you to meet them.

Hope Family was fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home