Saturday, February 09, 2008

Response to Super Tuesday

I just can't pass these up.

I know the pundits, and I know what they say: The math doesn't work out. Well, I didn't major in math, I majored in miracles. And I still believe in those, too.
-Mike Huckabee on his chances as the Republican nominee for President

"Should Sen. McCain capture the nomination as many assume, I believe this general election will offer the worst choices for President in my lifetime. I certainly can't vote for Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama based on their virulently anti-family policy positions. If these are the nominees in November, I simply will not cast a ballot for President for the first time in my life."
-Dr. James Dobson on the results of Super Tuesday

Wow, and WOW!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM , Blogger Child of God said...

What's Dobson's problems with McCain? He has a consistent pro-life voting record and is basically a social conservative on most issues. He is more economically liberal than a lot of traditional Republicans, but why would Dobson care about that? He's a psychologist, not an economist. I'm lost...

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Kay said...

One of the things that I read about Dobson not liking McCain was that he didn't believe that he would talk about his faith if given the chance to be president. I don't know the whole issue of where this is coming from though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home