Sunday, August 26, 2007

Life: Day by Day

Just a little personal update on life in SoCal for us...

Kay is loving life at Reasons To Believe and is about begin a busy fall season of traveling. To start off the trips, this coming week she will be going up to the Sacramento area to visit an RTB supporter. In October she'll be traveling to likely locations of Knoxville, Cincinnati, Charlotte, and Grand Rapids. (details are still being worked out)

I am still working for the time being at RTB but exploring a couple job opportunities that are looking positive and for which I'm beginning to see vision and purpose. Beyond that I'm anticipating my next quarter at Fuller which I'm very excited about. Currently I'm working on an exegesis paper about Jesus' statement in Matthew 18, Mark 10 and Luke 18, "Unless you become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven/God." This was a popular topic of discussion at L'Abri and seems to be a popular Christian apologetic against doubting or questioning American Evangelical theology.

Beyond that, I'm proud to announce that Kay and I are in love! (yeah... as if that's shocking news.)

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM , Blogger leesh said...

kay in grand rapids! yippee. let me know the details when you have an update.

pierre, during this time of year you're missed much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home